Playlist


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Favorite Women

Both of these layouts of are women in my lives that influence me very much.
They have all given me great advice and held my hand through some difficult times.
I would like to thank them for being there for me and for my family.
Thank you Barbara for always being there for my Dad when none of us kids could be there. Thank you for taking such good care of the man that took such care and love in raising us kids.
Kay and Marge, you are just in a league all of your own. I do not know how anyone keeps up with either one of you. You both have so much energy and love to share. Thank you for being there for me and our family.
Both of these layouts of made from Jill D-Zines Whisper Soft kit. Available at Scrapdish.

1 comment:

Kay Abramowitz said...

Hi, Cindy. WOW! What a surprise and an honor to be named one of your favorite women. Let me return the compliment by saying how much I love you in my life. You have given me much joy and laughter. You have certainly shared your love and opened up your heart and life to me and Tim's family. I and we love you. Give my grandchildren a kiss and hug from Grandma. Love you All. Kay