Playlist


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Natures Wonder by Patty Webb


I love this new kit by Patty. It is beautiful. The colors are awesome. I used template #40 from Hummie. I love her and her tutorial too. If you want to learn anything about Photoshop Elements it is the place to look.

All of us girls came a crossed this box of photos. It has some amazing photos in it from before I was ever born. I love this photo. It shows all the kids before I came along. From left to right is Connie, Frank, Dad, and Patty. Don't they look happy. I also used a really cool template by Tara Dunstan Designs.

Ok, I really am off to get something done!!
Have a great weekend.

CindyLou

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for your kind words....and the kit looks great too....good to see another layout done with it as I already saw the template one. Keep scrapping!