Playlist


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August is here

I know that I have already posted once this month, but I think it just hit me today that it is the last month of summer. I'm so bummed!! I love summer. I have been doing so much better now that I can get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Eventhough, I was raised in Wyoming and the cold didn't bother me when I was young, now the cold is horrible. Oh well, I will enjoy what we have left of the sunshine and warm weather.

I did make a desktop calender for my computer screen for the month of August. I actually did this on July 31st at about 11:30 at night. I was determined to have it on the computer when I woke up on the 1st. These are pictures from a Scrapbooking retreat that my sister, Connie and I went to up in Eden, Utah. Beautiful area!! I will be going back up this fall just to take pictures. Just imagine all of these trees with the fall leaves! Wow!!

I cheated making this one. It was a quick page that all I needed to do was add the photos, but it fit perfectly!!This one turned out sooooo cute!! I love this kit for one. It is one of Patty's first kits that she made. It is named Baby Colin after our son of course...I love all the beautiful blues and embellishments in this kit.
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=57&cat=0&page=1
Go check out her store. You will be amazed at what you see there. The link for the complete store is on my blog.
The template was provided by MrsLids at ScrapOutsideTheBox. Awesome lady with an amazing talent.

Crawling 101 is a 2 page layout for the Twice as Fast challenge also at SOTB.
This beautiful template is by Brandi White.
I used a Thank You Collaboration kit provided by several designers. It was given to all the Creative Team members. It was a huge, beautiful kit. Amazing work by amazing people. I am so proud of all the people I work with at all the different sites. They named the collaboration "Gratitude". I don't know who should be more grateful. Them for having us work on all of their beautiful kits or US for getting to work on all of their amazing work. Either way, I give a big shout out to all the wonderful designers in the digi world!!


OK, well thanks for reading all of my ramblings again today. Hope everyone is having a great summer. Enjoy!!

CindyLou

No comments: