Playlist


Saturday, May 16, 2009

The kids came to see me at work on this day while we were making projects for Earth day. Of course Colin is trying to eat the marker while McKenzie is running around telling everyone in the store that I am her, Mom.

McKenzie is getting so big. She put this whole puzzle together by herself. It has 32 pieces and at first she was a little intimidated by it, but now she asks for other puzzles to do from the store.

Colin is my little reader. He loves to read. And isn't that little dimple just the cutest! I love his little faces that he makes and he is getting quite the personality.

Ok, well I'm off to try to get some sleep once again. Having a hard time getting to sleep tonight, must be the fresh air from earlier today, playing at the park!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

CindyLou

No comments: