Playlist


Saturday, June 6, 2009

On A Roll

I actually went to a chat tonight! Woohoo!!
Colin managed to turn my power source off in the middle of it, but who can resist a big green button when Mom didn't push it back far enough???
So I am actually in the middle of another layout right now. I'll have to wait until the kids get up in the morning to take the picture that I need to complete it. Daddy's Shoes is the name of the layout. Colin is obsessed right now with walking in anyone's shoes! He loves shoes so it will be perfect.
Artist in Training is a layout that I made for a challenge at K-Joi. Joi of Learning challenge asked us to make a layout not using any 90 degree angles, except for the background. I had a ball making this layout.

I used Patty Webb's aka Patty's Designs "Gone Buggy" available at ScrapOutsidetheBox.

http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=90&cat=0&page=3

I also used her template from when she was Designer of the month at ScrapOutsidetheBox.
It was a square template but I just changed it up a little.

The kids had a great time so it was a lot of fun to scrap this one!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

CindyLou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wins at the Happy Place! I LOVE your layouts they are fantastic. :)