Playlist


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

They grow up soooo fast!




McKenzie had her first Soccer lesson outside last Saturday. We have her involved in 2 different soccer clubs. One is on Thursday and one on Saturday. The Thursday lesson will always be indoors and Saturday's lesson will depend on the weather. She had so much fun. We were surprised that she actually started listening to directions once they gave her the ball. More layouts to follow for this one. I think there will be many soccer pictures in the future.


This layout was a challenge at GottaPixel (Inspiration from an advertisement) and also the title is from a Lyrical challenge (Super Woman by Alicia Keys) at Scrap Outside The Box. It came together very nicely. The kit is Imagine, Dream, Believe by Patty at Scrap Outside The Box. Colin is definitely the Better Part of Me. He is so mellow (most of the time). I get upset about everything LOL!!



Scrapbook Expo was another challenge about serenity. This is when I am most relaxed. Thanks to Lisa Majewski's Quickpage from her kit Bouncy. (by the way the Quickpage is available on her blog). List of blogs on my blog. Go check it out!
Well now that I'm done showing off layouts, I can tell you about the happenings at home. We are in the process of remodeling one side of a duplex that we will be moving into the first of June. Woohoo!! I'm so excited. Right now we live in a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. The duplex is 4 bed 3 bath with tons of room. I can finally move the baby into his own room. No more waking up at every little sound. Now he will have to wail in order for me to hear him (no such luck I still have the Mom ear) LOL!! The kids will have their own playroom and I will plenty of room to scrap!

Tim has been busy working at the hospital and also helping with the remodel. He is tired but I think he is really excited too. We are both looking forward to being able to move around again.

I have a ton of layouts planned for this month. I am really enjoying doing different challenges at different sites. I love the inspiration and I have a ton of pictures to work with having both the kids. (Can't help but take lots of pictures)

Hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to you all soon.

CindyLou

1 comment:

dedesmith32 said...

I LOVE reading your blog and seeing all the fun layouts you do for your family! I still love that I got to meet you! I am really hoping that you will come to the Scrap Girls Convention in Salt Lake so I can spend more time getting to know you! :)

I TAG YOU! See my blog for the details if you want to participate!

http://designsbydede.blogspot.com