Playlist


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

It looks as if I am a very bad blogger!! It has been over a month. Yikes!!

I haven't had much time to scrapbook, but here are a few of my favorites that I have been working on as of lately.
You make me smile!

Journaling reads:
McKenzie you had a great time camping even if it was in the middle of the desert. I just love that grin. 6/8/08


Glitter Garden Collection by Jill D-Zines
Wordart - Smile! by Annie - AnnieslittleFootprints
Stitching and beads by DeDe Smith
Ribbon (recolored) by Patty Webb's "Dawn" kit
Template by Kimberly Lund (Cadence)

Yummy Sticky Smores

Journaling reads:
McKenzie sure loved the smores once she got a taste. Sticky hands and all. Took Mom lots of wipes to clean up that mess; but she had fun!!


Cinnamon Buns by Lisa Majewski available at 3Scrapateers, Nuts4Digi, or Digiscrapboutique
Template by Michelle Swadling


And finally here is the desktop that I get to look at everyday!! hehehe. Love that little grin.

Ok well enough from me for now!!
Hope everyone is doing well.

CindyLou

No comments: