Playlist


Sunday, July 27, 2008

We have MUSIC!!

I finally got brave enough to try something new. hehehe!! Not really, I finally got time to make some changes. I love being able to here my favorite music when I get on here to leave messages.

Anyhow, I have had a little time to scrapbook. I am also entering a contest for Digiscrapper of the Year for Scrapoutsidethebox. My ultimate favorite place to play. It is there that I really got my start with all of this digital stuff.

Here are the two layouts that I entered for the contest (with a little push from Patty). Thanks Sis!!
My Hometown:
This one was supposed to be for a challenge that was about our hometown. Well it ended up being the first of my entrances.

Journaling reads:
I grew up in small town America. My graduating class was 25 kids. There were advantages to being in a small town. Such as the policemen were a lot more lenient than in large cities. It didn’t help that they knew everyone and their parents by first name. We had a lot of area to run and play. We learned to be outdoors more than indoors. There were tons of places to explore- woods, desert, and water. What more could a child want?
The Big City

There were several disadvantages to living in a small town too. The police knowing your name could definitely be a disadvantage! The very cold weather that we had all winter. So was having so few children in an area. No activities for the children as far as gymnastics or ballet. Both of which I was very interested in at the time. I’m glad in the end that my family decided to raise me there, but I won’t raise my children in a small town.

I used Patty's Summer Play only available at Scrap Outside The Box
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=362&cat=0&page=1


About Me:

Is the other layout used for the competition. It isn't my best work, but I like it. The photo was taken up at Defa's Ranch in the High Uinta Mountains.

Text reads:
Avid Bike Rider
Lover of the Outdoors
Huge Flirt
Daring
Outspoken
Magazine Hound

For this layout I used Summer Play by Patty
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=362&cat=0&page=1
and also Summer Time also by Patty
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=195&cat=0&page=1

I figured it was worth a try!! Can't hurt right?


I made this layout for a challenge of an ad challenge. This picture reminds me so much of "Little House on the Prairie". We were just missing the costumes. They had such a great time.

Of course, I used Patty's Summer Time kit.
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/shop/product.php?productid=195&cat=0&page=1

OK, well it is a little after midnight so I had better get off of here so I can manage to get some sleep!!

Talk to ya later!!

No comments: