Playlist


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hubby Tag

Hubby Tag

Dede tagged me on this one. This one is about my hubby and our relationship!

1. Full Name: Timothy Jon Yocom

2. How long you have been married? 3 years last August

3. How long did we date? We actually dated on and off for about 2 years.

4. Who eats the sweets? I eat the sweets. If I make a cake or cookies they sit around until I eat them. (Bad Husband) LOL!!

5. Who said I love you first? I'm not really sure.

6. Who's taller? Tim

7. Who sings better? Tim is the musical one!

8. Who is smarter? Tim is very smart. He loves his job as a nurse and is very into politics.

9. Who does the laundry? Me.

10. Who pays the bills? Tim pays most of the bills.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

12. Who mows the lawn? I love to mow the lawn. I mow so that I can go outside and get a little bit of a work out without having to worry about the kids.

14. Who drives? Mostly me

15. Who admits they are wrong? I still have a hard time admitting I'm wrong and Tim is seldom wrong. He is a fact person.

16. Who kissed who first? I think is was a mutual thing.

17. Who asked out who first? Tim

18. Who wears the pants? Tim

I'm going to tag Patty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy Tag your it. HA HA Visit my blog