Playlist


Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am still here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here. We haven't disappeared, just been extremely busy! Yikes!!
McKenzie is no longer in school so she is home 24/7, which is a huge change for me. She used to go to school 5 days a week for a 4 hours a day.
Plus the holidays are here and I had family in from out of town. We had the family dinner with 21 people at my house. Luckily I didn't have to cook all the food. LOL!!
I need to get to bed, but I just wanted everyone to know that we are doing alright. Hopefully, I will be able to give a better update in the next couple of days!
Love all of you,
CindyLou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy so glad you are still here. I love it you update your blog. I also hope you had lots of fun with our family. I love you and have a good day.