Playlist


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

18 Layouts done

Wow, I can't believe I have gotten so many layouts done this month.
The inspiration that is on all the different sites is amazing. I love to go to different stores and galleries and see what everyone is doing. I am learning to try new techniques. I have completed all but one challenge at Scrap Outside the Box and have done several at K-Joi also. I really enjoy the time I spend on my layouts and seeing what I can come up with that is different.



This first layout is called Angels and Man. It was a scraplift challenge at SOTB.
I just love this word art and his photo turned out pretty good. I think!!

Credits for this one go to:
Stephanie Broccolo for her amazing kit:
Just Breathe available at SOTB

I used word art by
Annie's Little Footprints "Pooh's Promise"
JC Designs "Babies"
This one was a Lyrical Challenge from K-Joi from a Nat King Cole song.
I thought the photos were very fitting to the Word Art.
Speaking of Word Art, it was created by TragedyScrapinAnne
Kit is Purple Green by Schappy's Designs both available at K-Joi

Resolutions 2009

In 2008 I have learned 2 things.
1. I've learned to be more relaxed when I'm away from kids.
2. To take more photos of me.

Credits:
Signature Collaboration kit here at ScrapOutsidethebox.
Template by jenjen sotbfab50_01


I have several other layouts but I will keep this post rather short. Just a quick update on the family. McKenzie is feeling much better. Her eyes are healing up beautifully. We have another appointment in about 3 weeks. She hasn't complained about them in several days and the red is almost gone. Woohoo!
Colin has had a little bit of a stomach bug the last 3 days. He seems to be on the mend now, but we had to reschedule his 15 month check-up until next week. I didn't want to give him shots when he was already feeling bad. Poor little guy, he has never been a baby that gets sick. This is the first time he has ever vomitted, so he was pretty scared. Other than that we have been healthy and happy.

I will have another layout for the 365 challenge sometime today or tomorrow. I really have been taking pictures everyday. LOL!!

Talk to you all soon,
Love,
CindyLou

No comments: