Playlist


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

365 Layouts

I have managed to get the first 2 weeks of the year done so far! Woohoo!! Maybe if I can just keep up with it, I may just get it accomplished.

I managed to take a photo almost every day. It is hard to get into the habit of taking photos on a whim for no special occasion. I am having fun learning how to use my new camera that Tim got me for Christmas. I love the fact that it is soooo small.



The credit for these layouts really goes to DeDe Smith for her awesome new kit.
Digital 365 is an amazing kit that makes doing these layouts so easy (and I am all about easy lately!) Her kits are available at 3Scrapateers, Divine Digitals, and on her blog on my side bar.
Go Look!!

She is also a local girl! I have actually met her at an Expo. She is so sweet and kind. Go leave some love and check out her blog!!

Don't forget you can click on the phot to enlarge it to read the journaling.

Love you all,
CindyLou

1 comment:

dedesmith32 said...

These look amazing Cindy! I am so glad you are doing this! And thanks for the credit too! :)

We need to meet up again sometime!