Playlist


Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been Challenged!

I've been Challenged!

Ok, I have had someone challenge me! I saw this somewhere else and thought this was cool.

This is the challenge

Go to your photo folder in your computer.

Go to the 6th folder of photos.

Go to the sixth picture.

Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Ok, so here is my picture
This was one of Colin's first trips to the Children's Museum. 4/08/08 He couldn't get around too well (he was still crawling) so he mostly just hung out on my lap and watched all the people and activity.

I am tagging:

Patty Webb of Patty's Designs

Samantha Brown

DeDe Smith of DesignZ by DeDe

Thanks and have a great day!

CindyLou
Now he loves to go to the museum to just run around and play with all the other kids.

No comments: