Playlist


Monday, January 26, 2009

More Layouts

Week 3

We have had a pretty uneventful week.




Again I used DeDe Smiths Digital 365 to make these layouts. I am trying to do one theme for each month. Hopefully it will work out at the end of the year to make a nice scrapbook.


This was a fun layout done in an hour. It was at a chat with Colie at Scrap Outside The Box. She is the Designer of the Month for January; boy has she had some great deals and giveaways too. I think I have picked up at least 1/2 of her store. Thank goodness for prizes that I have won and gift certificates that I have received for playing at SOTB.
The layout is made with Gabby's Dream by Colie's Corner.
She also gave us the template to use at the speedy crop.

I loved this template so much that I flipped it and did a matching layout of Christmas for Colin.
Again I used one of Colie's kits!!
Chill Out Remix is a fun and really boy kit; perfect for my guys.

Everyone is doing good today. Colin is feeling much better. He is getting into things just like the old Colin. Too funny!! McKenzie is playing her games on the computer. Amazing how quick they learn new things. (I wish I could learn new things that quick!)
Tim is sleeping, he has to work again tonight so he needs all the rest he can get for tonight.
I'm just happy scrapping away.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Love all,
CindyLou

1 comment:

Mammacole1979 said...

I love the songs you have playing on your blog, great choices! ANd how cool you used the template twice, in all my time scrapping it's one thing I haven't done. Love them both
Colie :)